Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Morning Glory

These photos supposed to be posted yesterday but I didn't find enough time to do that. I've been busy lately and that's why I am also late with my comments on posts to many of my dear blogging friends. But I hope I'll catch up with it soon.
By the way I have to tell you that the weather changed over here. It was raining since Sunday and it got much colder. It is 8°C today but only three days ago it was 30°C. It seems to me that rainy autumn has arrived.

It looks like a lamp installed inside the flower.



11 comments:

Andrea said...

Grear Light for these pictures.
It really seems as you wrote.
Beautiful beautiful effect:not common pictures.

Pietro Brosio said...

These flowers are so beautiful!
Yes, there is the light inside them.
Two splendid images.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It certainly does look like a lamp inside! Very pretty. You have such a wide assortment of beautiful flowers at and around your house!
--JB

Joy said...

I love the way you captured this flower. I can almost touch the droplets.

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments.


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

How beautiful! The right name Morning glory. Such beautiful photos, the rain on the silky petals and the light within the flowers. It could not be bettered

Lara said...

really cold weather here too, same temperature, same rain. but look how wonderful these flowers are, with the rain drops!

Kerri Farley said...

these are gorgeous! LOVE the raindrops on the flowers! And it really does look like a light is shining out of the middle!

Anonymous said...

the sharpness is fantastic ))) the shots look great!!!

myonlyphoto said...

And now I know the name of this flower, I have the same in my archives. This photo with water drops is so beatifully framed. Anna :)

photowannabe said...

This is a prize winner Meda. I really like the light in the center effect and all the rain drops. Beautiful.

Tira said...

Wow, that is such a beautiful flower and picture. I also like your clematis, white zinnias and orange creeper. You make me feel to run out and get some seeds!