Friday, August 3, 2007

Firework


This is my failed trying to capture firework that suddenly started at midnight the other night. I took these photos from my window and I'm now using them to celebrate the beginning of my vacation which I need so much. Monday is the first day of my holiday but I start from tomorrow. My husband and I are leaving to our road trip throughout Bosnia and our final destination is Rijeka in Croatia. See you when I come back home, till then take care of yourself and be healthy and happy.

7 comments:

Tom said...

You have done much better than I when I tried last time, I ended up with a black square.
Enjoy you trip, keep safe and keep well.

Abhishek said...

fireworks are tricky and yes, it is better than even what I had tried the first time. I have a picture of fireworks in my recent posts. You definately need a tripod..or maybe a monopod.

photowannabe said...

Have a wonderful vacation and rest and recharge yourself.
I have trouble taking fireworks too, but what a nice celebration.

Abhishek said...

@MedaM
I replied to your comment. Thank you for adding me to your favourites list. It is alright if you do not comment, but do let me know once a month which one in that month intrigued you the most. I try to post once a day...so that is a big fat homework for you :)

Anonymous said...

I still think it's a great shot. Mine would have been just a blur.

joy

Norwich Daily Photo

Ele ^_^ said...

Wonderful, I love fireworks, but are difficul to shot!!! ^^ Really nice!! ^^

Bergson said...

good shots
have a good hollidays