Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rijeka

Hello people! My vacation is over and I've come back to my routine life. My husband and I were invited by our friends to spend our vacation with them in their house in Rijeka (Croatia) where they live. They have beautiful house which is about 10 kilometres far from the centre of Rijeka and only 5 kilometres away from Opatia. Thanks to God and to the hospitality of our friends, who are more then friends, we spent the most beautiful holiday that we ever had. I cannot remember when the last time that I relaxed that well. I made so many photos. Many of them are not as good as I hoped it would be and I am very much disappointed because of that. My camera used to make me some problems so there are photos that were made by my old which is even of less quality. Yet, I will post some of the photos for you to see only some of beautiful places that I saw in Croatia.
Rijeka whose name simply means “river” is Croatia's third largest city. It is the seaport of Croatia, located on Kvarner Bay, an inlet of the Adriatic Sea.

1 comment:

photowannabe said...

Welcome home Medam...I am so glad you had a restful time with your dear friends. It really makes life worthwhile.
Nice pictures of a country I know little about.