Thursday, November 29, 2007

Flock of birds

There is now snow in my city any more; all was melt after the rain we had had for a few days. Only the mountains, which surround the city, have still been covered with the snow. But now, it is really freezing outside. It was 6°C bellow the zero this morning. It is warmer now. There are -5, 5° C now. :-))
A huge flock of birds in the air attracted my attention yesterday late afternoon. My camera couldn’t capture all the flock. That sight was interesting to me and I wondered if there had any sign in it.

5 comments:

AphotoAday said...

I like this shot a lot... That's a heck of a lot of birds... Good work...

Lara said...

wow, Hitchcock?!

photowannabe said...

My goodness that's a lot of birds. Nice composition and color tones.

Anonymous said...

I love how they fill up the entire frame!

Bergson said...

your photograph feels really the winter