Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tom Cat Cicko

This is my neighbour’s old tom cat Cicko. When ever he sees me or hear my voice he comes to make me company. He knows he will always get something to eat and to be fondled what he likes the most. But he doesn’t like camera at all. So many times I have tried to capture him in more interesting pose but have never managed it because as soon as I take my camera he starts getting itself tangled in my feet. If only I could manage to take a photo while he is standing on his back paws trying to open the door of my home. Even on this photo he ignores me; pretended not hearing me cooling his name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

as I cat owner, I enjoy this photo a lot! cutie!

Andrea said...

Cats have a strong caracter...
You could try to fix something to eat on the camera... Sure you'll take some good shot...

Kerri Farley said...

I like this one...he is gorgeous.
Has a bit of a Groucho Marx look :)

AphotoAday said...

Ah yes, the bi-color domestic shorthair... I've got one of those sleeping on my lap right now, as usual...

Cats are great... I never was totally convinced of that until about twelve years ago when I ended up with Kitty...