Monday, October 15, 2007

Trešnjice

It was raining over the weekend and it was so cold. Although it is sunny day today it still has been cold what is quite normal for this time of the year.
This plant grows in my flowerpot. We call it „trešnjica“what means „little cherry“. It is of the same size as a cherry but it doesn't have anything to do with it. Looking this plant on the photo one could say that it is tomato but it isn't. It isn't edible at all. This is only some kind of decorative plant which I like very much but unfortunately I don't know its real name, but I would like to know that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Medam, I don't know what it is, but your photo of it is so lovely. The water drops and red and green make a very rich photograph.

Kerri Farley said...

Very nice picture. I love that big water drop in the lower right hand corner. It looks like its just getting ready to fall off.
Sorry, I don't know the name of this either. Thank you for the kind comments on my blog!

Andrea said...

Great red in this close picture.
I have a degree in Agronomics,but I can't say what plant is:shame on me...
Sorry for my last pictures:I'm living a bad moment.Next time I'll post something "normal"...

Anonymous said...

I thought they were cherry tomatoes! They look so ripe for the picking!

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo. May I invite you to visit my other blog Your Love Coach?

Have a great week ahead!

joy
Your Love Coach

Movie Mazaa said...

U have put up some real interesting snaps here!
Very nice!
:)

Juhi said...

Love those water droplets.